In this edition, there will be two kinds of candidatures: job and product. The Diamond Award is an internationally recognized competition for the concrete sawing and drilling companies, which have the chance to demonstrate their professionalism.
If you think your job/product deserves this international recognition and you want its worldwide dissemination, the IACDS encourage you to submit your candidature!
Read the general guidelines to submit in your language:
The Award ceremony will be held on:
Thursday 11th of April of 2019,
in the frame of the trade fair BAUMA 2019,
room B11, pavilion B1, (Messe München, Munich, Germany)
Before the ceremony, it will take place a networking event aimed at all professionals who want to participate in Room B11, pavilion B1.
The construction press will be invited and the winners will be announced and presented with their entry.
The top two winning entries will be awarded a recognition plate and an invitation to the IACDS Annual event.
In partnership with:
This event will be possible thanks to our sponsors
- 11/04/2019 – Awards ceremony in BAUMA 2019 where the winners will be formally announced
- Language: English.
- Submissions Deadline: on January 31st, 2019, the online form for submitting the entries was closed. No entry will be accepted after then. Kindly note that all the required documentation has to be received by then.
- Submission: the entries must be submitted through the online form available on the IACDS website. Each product/job must be filled in one specific form. Submissions sent through any other channel will not be accepted.
- Volume: the entry should be no longer than 15 pages, photos included. See the entries of previous editions of the Diamond Award.
- Specifications: please note that during the submission process, you will be asked to upload your company logo (JPG format), a photo of the job (JPG format) and an abstract of the project (.pdf format). We highly recommend you to have the materials ready by the beginning of the process, in order to avoid Internet/connection problems.
The submission form is already closed. If you want more information about the next edition or any other topic related to IACDS, please contact the IACDS Secretary.
During its history, the Diamond Award has been held in different events and trade fair related to the concrete cutting industry.
During this time, the international participation and the quality of the entries have steadily increased: