The document published by IACDS, IACDS S-Tolerances-2 2017, is intended to create trust, clarity, and certainty between planners, contractors and building owners. Planners should be able to rely on the fact that minimum tolerances are maintained in the concrete cutting industry.
This Standard document is a proposal for those countries that don’t have their own national standards.
- Glossary of terms, signs, and abbreviations
- What is the purpose of the Standard
- Countries with National Standards
- Maximum tolerances
- For concrete core drilling with diamond tools in horizontal and vertical structures
- For diamond sawing with rail-mounted wall and plunge blade saws in horizontal and vertical concrete structures.
- For diamond cutting with rail-mounted (track-mounted) floor saws in horizontal concrete structures
- For diamond cutting with wheel-driven floor saws in horizontal concrete structures.
- For diamond wire saws in horizontal and vertical concrete structures.
- Format: A4
- Number of pages: 20
- ISBN: 978-84-09-01089-9
- Publication date: May 2018
Consult or download the document
Fill the following form to consult or download the document Tolerances and limits for concrete drilling and sawing: