The IACDS Working Group on Slurry Management is preparing a publication that compiles relevant information about slurry management in concrete cutting from constructors and manufacturers from all over the world.
The aim of this document titled “Guide about Slurry Management for concrete drilling and sawing” is to be a reference for this area and deal with matters such as working guidelines, health and safety recommendations, and the correct procedure of sludge management.
Since slurry management in concrete drilling and sawing is an extremely vast area of investigation, IACDS has prepared a related webinar titled “Types of testing for slurry management in concrete cutting,” which will take place on February 24th at 3:00pm (CET).
In this session, the coordinator of the Working Group, Ms. Erin O’Brien, from CSDA, and Mr. Ryan Klacking, from SLURRYMONSTER, will talk about the Guide and will introduce the issue of how is slurry generated and managed in concrete cutting, apart from describing the different kinds of testing that are available for this specific purpose and explaining their uses.
- Part 1: Presentation
- What is IACDS?
- Why do we do this webinar?
- Part 2: Guide for Slurry management in concrete cutting
- What is it?
- What is its purpose?
- How was the elaboration process?
- What contents does it include?
- Part 3: Introduction to Slurry management in concrete cutting
- How is slurry generated in concrete cutting?
- How can slurry be managed in concrete cutting?
- Part 4: Types of testing for slurry management in concrete cutting
- What types of testing for slurry management in concrete cutting are available?
- How can they be used?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of each of them?
- Case studies
- Part 5: Questions and comments from participants
|Mr. Ryan Klacking||Ms. Erin O’Brien
Thursday, February 24th, 2022
3:00 pm (Brussels, CET) – Start of the webinar
4:00 pm (Brussels, CET) – End of the webinar
Participation in this webinar is completely free for all attendees, you only need to register in advance.
For logistical reasons, the number of participants is limited by the platform itself, so registrations will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis until the available technical capacity is reached.
WARNING! For security reasons, you must complete the registration form and access the webinar from an up-to-date browser. The platform does NOT work with Internet Explorer. You can access from any other browser, such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge or Safari (on Mac and iOS devices).