In this edition, there will be two kind of candidatures: job and product.The Diamond Award is an internationally recognized competition for the concrete sawing and drilling companies, which have the chance to demonstrate their professionalism.
If you think your job / product deserves this international recognition and you want its worldwide dissemination, the IACDS encourage you to submit your candidature!
Read the general guidelines to submit in your language:
The Award ceremony will be held on Thursday 11th of April, 2019, in the frame of the trade fair BAUMA 2019, to be held in April, 8-14, in Munich (Germany).
Before the ceremony, it will take place a networking event aimed at all professionals who want to participate in Room B11, pavilion B1.
The construction press will be invited and the winners will be announced and presented with their entry.
The top two winning entries will be awarded with a recognition plate and an invitation to the IACDS Annual event.
In partnership with
- 31/01/2019 – Job and product submission deadline
- 28/02/2019 – Notification of winners
- 11/04/2019 – Awards ceremony in BAUMA 2019
- Language: English.
- Submissions Deadline: on January 31st, 2019, the online form for submitting the entries will be closed. No entry will be accepted after then. Kindly note that all the required documentation has to be received by then.
- Submission: the entries must be submitted through the online form available in the IACDS website. Each product/job must be filled in one specific form. Submissions sent through any other channel will not be accepted.
- Volume: the entry should be no longer than 15 pages, photos included. See the entries of previous editions of the Diamond Award.
- Specifications: please note that during the submission process, you will be asked to upload your company logo (JPG format), a photo of the job (JPG format) and an abstract of the project (.pdf format). We highly recommend you to have the materials ready by the beginning of the process, in order to avoid Internet/connection problems.
During its history, the Diamond Award has been held in differents events and trade fair related with the concrete cutting industry.
During this time, the international participation and the quality of the entries has steadily increased: