The International Association of Concrete Drillers & Sawers, IACDS, is the organization representing the associations, companies, and professionals of the concrete drilling and sawing industry around the globe.
The IACDS has a strong focus on providing an international union with the cooperation of trade Associations.
Further, the IACDS has amongst others the following objectives:
- To look after, promote and protect the interests of industry;
- To set and promote international standards on the development of professional drilling and sewing contractors and their methods;
- To be involved in and have an impact on drilling & sawing legislation;
- To exchange information on techniques, working methods, and training;
- To maintain contacts with similar organizations in other parts of the world.