In compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and in relation to the personal data to be processed, the data subject is informed of the following:
– Identity: IACDS – International Association of Concrete Drillers and Sawers.
– TAX ID: G 87 437 802
– National Number: 608566
– Telephone: (+34) 911 294 440
– E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Website: https://www.iacds.org/
Delegate of data protection: you can contact through the email email@example.com
Data and origin: IACDS only collects the following information from its members, suppliers, and contact persons:
– Identification data,
– Postal and/or e-mail addresses
– Commercial information.
At no time is data that could be considered sensitive collected.
Additionally, IACDS informs that all the data mentioned within this section have been obtained directly from you, by sending the forms enabled on the websites for the purposes mentioned, or through your company when providing the identification data and other information necessary to carry out the application or subscription in the membership.
– To enable the provision of the services offered on the website.
– The data will be processed to manage the registration process of users and, where appropriate, manage requests for contact, certification, specialist, suggestion, incident or complaint.
– Additionally, the data and information may be communicated to third party suppliers and collaborators of IACDS, so that said third parties may assess and validate the possibility of providing the services requested by the User.
– To carry out the administrative, fiscal and accounting management of members, suppliers and/or clients.
– Finally, the data will be processed for sending, including by electronic means, commercial communications about products and services offered by IACDS; among others, relating to courses, training and events of the association.
Legitimation: The legal bases for the processing of user data are consent, compliance with legal obligations and the legitimate interest of IACDS in maintaining commercial contact and sending commercial communications about its products and services.
– With respect to users requesting information, certification, specialist, suggestion, incidence or complaint, we will treat their data until the moment of attending and answering the reason for their contact with us and, as the case may be, during the statute of limitations of the obligations arising from the data processing.
– With respect to members, we will process their data for the duration of their membership and, once their membership has ended, for the duration of the statute of limitations for the obligations arising from the processing of the data.
– With respect to users who receive our commercial communications, we will process their data until such time as they decide to unsubscribe or cancel their subscription.
Communications or assignments: There may be communication of your data to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, as well as to other public entities by legal requirement. Likewise, when the user so consents, the data may be transferred to other members of IACDS as well as to collaborating entities or sponsors in order to offer the advantages of IACDS members.
Rights: The user has the right to exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition (ARCO), as well as to request the limitation of the processing thereof and to request the portability of the data provided to us in favor of another data controller.
Complaints: If a user considers that there is a problem with the way their data is being processed or that their rights have not been properly addressed, they can direct their complaints to the email of the Data Protection Delegate, as stated in the header or to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (https://www.aepd.es/es), whose contact details are:
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Personal data may be communicated to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, as well as to other public entities as required by law. Likewise, when the user so consents, the data may be transferred to the remaining members of IACDS (in order to facilitate the necessary communications among associates), as well as to the collaborating and sponsoring companies of IACDS and its events (so that they may send them commercial offers as well as any proposal or advantage by virtue of the collaboration agreements signed with IACDS).