Operator safety in controlled demolition of concrete structures by diamond sawing and coring is determined by the temporary fixations we use for fixing or equipment on the jobsites.
The webinar entitled “Temporary fixation of diamond cutting and coring equipment”, took place the Thursday 23rd of June and was carried out by Mr. Martin Goedickmeier, from HILTI.
This webinar is based on the document “Temporary fixation of diamond cutting and corgin equipment: recomendations and considerations during operation”.
+ info about the webinar
- Part 1: Presentation
- What is IACDS?
- Why do we do this webinar?
- Part 2: Document “Temporary fixation of diamond cutting and coring equipment”
- What is it and what is its purpose?
- How was the elaboration process?
- What contents does it include?
- How to access it?
- Part 3: Temporary fixation of diamond cutting and coring equipment
- What basic considerations for diamond aplications, wall sawing and diamond sawing we have to take into account?
- What types of temporary anchors are available for concrete?
- What are the most common failure modes of anchors?
- What adjustment procedures should we carry out?
- Case studies
- Part 4: Questions and comments from participants
Mr. Martin Goedickmeier
|Date||June 23rd, 2022|
|Video||Recording of the webinar|
|Format||On-line: The video is available at the bottom of this page for logged in users with valid access.|
|Conference book||Includes all the slides presented by the speakers|
|Format||On-line: The document is available at the bottom of this page for logged in users with valid access.|
The following contents can only be seen by logged in users with valid access.
If you are a registered user, login using your credentials for the IACDS website:
Not registered yet? Everything starts here!