- IACDS is already working on the International Drilling and Sawing Industry Report 2021.
- Any concrete drilling and sawing professional can now participate in the study: suppliers and contractors.
IACDS is currently preparing its International Drilling and Sawing Industry Report 2021, a study whose main objective is to collect reference data of great value for professionals.
Participation is very simple: we collect the survey data from two separate questionnaires, one for contractors and one for suppliers, which allows us to better understand the market, providing an overview of the trends of the trade all over the world.
In order to obtain the maximum number of responses possible and, therefore, a much more complete study, the surveys have been translated into several languages, making them more accessible to all.
The surveys are conducted through a specialized platform, which will be active from September 1st to September 30th, 2021.
Completing the survey only takes 5-10 minutes and that time spent translates into:
- Generating a reference document for companies and entities related to concrete drilling and sawing.
- Providing a global vision of the sector around the world.
- To provide tools for greater visibility and recognition of concrete drilling and sawing.
All responses are anonymous and can not be identified in any way who responds.
In exchange for their participation, all respondents will have full and free access to the study, which will be available in an online version.
For more information, please visit www.iacds.org/industry-report