The Annual Convention 2016 is an event organized by IACDS to bring together the industry for an open debate.
The event was celebrated on April 16th-17th, Munich, Germany, and gathered contractors, manufacturers, associations and other agents related to concrete drilling and sawing in Europe.
This conference book collects the presentations that took place during the convention to spread knowledge and good practices in concrete drilling and sawing.
Table of contents
- Program of IACDS Annual Convention 2016
- Temporary fixation of Diamond Cutting and Coring Equipment – Recommendations and load considerations during operation
- Business Models – the creation of value
- Membership catalogue
- Dimensions: A4
- Pages: 33
- ISBN: 978-84-09-11577-8
- Publication date: May 2016
- Format: online version (only available for consultation, not for printing):
|Representatives of Public Administrations||Free|
Consult the publication
If you are an IACDS member or representative of Public Administrations, contact the IACDS secretariat directly.
Request access to the publication
The request for digital publication for IACDS non-members has a price of 25 euros and allows unlimited access to the conference book in an online version.