The International Association of Concrete Drilling and Sawing, IACDS, and the Industry Association for Building Preparation of Sweden, BFB, organizes a workshop about sawing & drilling on September 27 in Stockholm, Sweden.
This activity took place in the frame of the trade fair DEMCON 2018, that was celebrated on September 27-28 in the Capital City of the Scandinavian Country.
The schedule of the event was from 10:30 to 12:00 h. on Thursday 27th.
Open to all visitors
The registration in DEMCON 2018 was free and all visitors are welcome to take part in the debate lead by the international panelists.
The topic of discussing this year was Global trends of the sawing and drilling industry in Sweden, Nordic countries and the rest of the world.
- 10:30: Welcome by Lars Sandström, BFB Secretary-General
- 10:45: Round table and debate. Panelists:
- Anders Andersson, VOID AB Managing Director
- Martin Goedickmeier, HILTI Head of Diamond Service Contractor Segment and IACDS Board member
- Jose Blanco, IACDS Secretary-General
- 12:00: Closing remarks by Anders Andersson, BFB President, and IACDS Board member
About DEMCON 2018
During two full days, the latest products for demolition, concrete cutting, recycling, dust extraction, decontamination, concrete floor grinding and polishing, etc are shown and demonstrated.
In connection with DEMCON 2018, the DEMCON gala dinner was held. Again, during the dinner, the Swedish Demolition Award was announced.