- IACDS has started holding webinars in 2021. And they are proving to be a great success!
Although there are weeks that are long for all of us, the truth is that time passes very quickly. And it seems like yesterday when 2021 began, with new illusions and projects. But we have now entered the second half of the year and we are starting to take stock.
Therefore, we want you to take advantage of these days to remember the webinars that IACDS has held in the first six months of 2021, thus starting its online educational strategy.
As part of our commitment to education and professional growth, we are dedicating significant efforts that are being very well received by professionals in the sector.
During these months, we have held a total of four webinars, which have been attended by numerous professionals, and which you can watch again here:
- IACDS Webinar: ÖNorm: The Austrian standard for concrete cutting
- IACDS Webinar: The UK training model for concrete contractors
- IACDS Webinar: PQ6 tool-less drill bit connection
- IACDS Webinar: Slurry management
All webinars held are available on the association’s website for members. Non-member companies wishing to view them must subscribe. You can see the different types of subscriptions by clicking here.