The webinar “ÖNorm: The Austrian standard for concrete cutting” was held by IACDS.
In this webinar, the speakers discuss the importance of having standards and norms for concrete cutting and analise the Austrian model.
+ info about the webinar
Part 1: Presentation
- What is IACDS?
- What is VBS?
- Why do we do this webinar?
Part 2: Introduction
- Why is it important to have standards and norms for concrete cutting?
- What standards exist at European and global level?
Part 3: The ÖNorm: B2253 Mechanical processing of concrete and masonry, drilling and cutting work
- What is it?
- When has it been developed and for what purpose?
- What are the main contents?
- In what way does it contribute to the professionalization of the industry?
- How is it applied by drilling and sawing companies?
Mr. Roderich Braun
Mr. Bernard Seidl
Mr. Georg Lahofer
|Date||February 11, 2021|
|Video||Recording of the webinar|
|Format||On-line: The video is available at the bottom of this page for logged in users with valid access.|
|Conference book||Includes all the slides presented by the speakers|
|Format||On-line: The document is available at the bottom of this page for logged in users with valid access.|
The following contents can only be seen by logged in users with valid access.
If you are a registered user, login using your credentials for the IACDS website:
Not registered yet? Everything starts here!